Christmas Charity 2018
This year our Christmas Charity is: Save the Children
Each year in an effort to save some trees, the money we would have spent on Christmas cards is instead donated to charity. On December 21st 2018, all our team will be participating in Save the Children's Christmas Jumper Day in an effort to raise funds for this amazing charity.
If you are in the UK and would like to get involved & donate to our team, please text: TEAMOTL to 70050 to donate £2*.
About Save the Children:
Save the Children "believe in the power of children and do whatever it takes to make sure they survive, get protection when they're in danger, and have the chance to learn". Working in 68 countries, including the UK, they work hard to reach every last child in the toughest parts of the world, including the UK.
How your money is spent:
Out of every £1 Save the Children receive, they spend:
To find out more, please click here
Source: Save the Children
* Terms & Conditions for text donations:
Texting is only available in the U.K. You’ll be billed £2 plus standard rate text message. Save the Children receives 100% of your donation. By texting you agree to calls about fundraising appeals, campaigns, events and other ways to support. Include NO PHONE to opt out of calls. If you have any queries, please call Save the Children on: +44 (0) 20 7012 6400.
- Our Christmas Jumper Day reference number is: CJD180006193
- Save the Children is a Registered charity England and Wales (213890) Scotland (SC039570)
- Save the Children is registered with the Fundraising Regulator
- The Company is not affiliated with Save the Children in anyway
- All relevant logos, Trade Marks and indicia are the property of Save the Children
In the UK and want to get involved? Please text: TEAMOTL to 70050 to donate £2*.